Welcome to Planbank
The PLANBANK was incorporated on November 1952 by sugar planters who were members of the Banco Rural de CA-BA-LAG. . The Bank was given a license to operate by the Central Bank of the Philippines (now Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas ) on January 25, 1953.When the restriction on the bank branching was lifted in 1989, the bank took advantage of this privileged to expand its branch network. At present, the bank has (13) branches located in the provinces of Laguna and Bulacan.